We are currently looking for a Unity Developer (F/M) for our headquarter in Vienna.
- Good knowledge of the use of Unity
- Experience with C# Mobile Development and GIT
- Knowledge of ARFoundation, ARKit and ARCore
- Professional experience of at least 2 years as well as a portfolio of Apps
- Excitement about new challenges, problem-solving approaches and irrepressible thirst for knowledge
- Enthusiasm to work with international customers in an international team
- Experience with Unity Reactive plugin (UniRx), Mecanim and BlendTree, basic overview of current position tracking technologies as well as experience with firebase, Google Tag Manager, Crashlytics and understanding how to use Confluence and Jira would be a plus, but is not mandatory.
- Excellent English skills, German skills are a plus
As part of the team you will support on the projects acting as an interface with internal teams from a technical, design and production perspective.
Your main task will be the following:
- Implement product functionality as per briefed by client and design team
- Translate design specification into functional product
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs. devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Work closely with designers and developers to expand our product offerings
- Assume product ownership from inception to final delivery
What we offer you:
- A dynamic and international team
- Flexible working hours (flex-time agreement)
- Working atmosphere with positive team spirit and flat organization structure
- Work space situated above the roofs of Vienna
- Copayment of monthly gym rate and retirement insurance
The offered minimum yearly salary for the position “Unity Developer (F/M)” is 45.000 gross/ year. Negotiable based on your qualifications and experience.