We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager (f/m/x) for our headquarters in Vienna.
As Senior Project Manager (m/f/x) you will convince potential and existing customers of our range of services and creative ideas. You’ll become a link between team and customers and stand behind your tasks with personality and fun at work. Personally, you are the perfect addition to our team if you approach future tasks energetically, persistently and with courage!
- Being an interface between all intern and extern project participants
- Planing, coordinating and controlling of all your projects and resources
- Coordination of resources, time schedules and budgets
- Consistent reporting of content-related and commercial project statistics to the management
- Effective and in-time escalation and correction of undesirable developments
- Introduction and further developing of methods and processes for project management
- Introduction and further developing of change request managements for increasing sales
- In consultation with the sales department, identification and activation of new sales topics
What we expect:
- A completed degree (in project management or similar subjects) and at least 5 years of working experience as well as experiences in project management of major and technically complex app- and digitalisation projects.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies is a must
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams (members including developers, designers, 3d artists…)
- First experiences in Augmented- and Virtual Reality, CAD and Unity
- First experiences with the automotive industry
- Knowledge in the handling of current project management tools as Microsoft Project Manager, Jira or Confluence
- High sense of responsibility as well as a professional, reliable working method with your colleagues
- Interest in new technologies as well as readiness deal with them and stay up-to-date
- Ability to master problems and challenges and to stay calm in stressful situations
- Experiences in digital project management (Web, Apps or Online campaigns)
- Experience in the management of major projects
- Experience in the management of projects concerning mobile applications
- Team spirit and readiness to drive on or change things
- Excellent German and English knowledge
- Readiness for travelling (if necessary)
What you can expect:
You work in a dynamic, collegial and international team with flat hierarchies, in a light-flooded office above the rooftops of Vienna. You can expect an attractive remuneration package (including notebook, smartphone, expenses), as well as employee benefits such as the additional payment to the monthly gym fee, as well as additional payment to the pension insurance.
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that we offer a minimum annual salary of € 32,264 for this position. Overpayment in line with the market based on experience and qualifications and / or through performance-related remuneration is, however, provided.