We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer (f/m/x) for our headquarters in Vienna.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with front and back end programming and loves shaping new worlds just like we do. Our Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of working experience on the field.
- Proficiency with server side language NodeJS.
- Familiarity with technology such as PostgreSQL, GraphQL and Docker.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good english
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English skills, German skills are a plus
What you can expect:
You work in a dynamic, collegial and international team with flat hierarchies, in a light-flooded office above the rooftops of Vienna. You can expect an attractive remuneration package (including notebook, smartphone, expenses), as well as employee benefits such as the additional payment to the monthly gym fee, as well as additional payment to the pension insurance.
Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. To be considered for this role, send your application, CV and earliest possible start date to us. Overpayment in line with the market based on experience and qualifications and / or through performance-related remuneration is, however, provided.